Urban Jungle

I am hanging out on the bay this week with LimeVine and Friends for our first EVER Guest launch!

To celebrate this event, I have listed this sweet 3-piece custom set. I have been holding on to this amazing Lycra for over a year and I finally found the perfect opportunity to use it! The swim-cover up is made with 100% Organic Bamboo... YUMMY!

Check it out:



Search Boutique LLB on eBay this week to find the other ensembles listed by this AMAZING group of friends!

This item is NOT available in my Etsy store, but if you'd rather shop Etsy than eBay, click HERE to check out what items I have on there. :)

Thanks for looking! :)

4 comments:

  1. i left you some love on my blog, patty. =)

    the girls are in love with their new sets. thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you on Ebay again :) Even if it is just for a launch! I miss seeing all those cute designs but I Do check you out on Etsy sometimes! Love your Etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovelyn! I am still grinning from ear to ear about your blog posting! I will be sharing you shortly! :) Thanks for making my day!!!

    Angie, thanks so much, sweetie! Oh and I'm so glad you enjoy my Etsy store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. too stinkin' cute!! I have always admired your work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground |